Monday, February 18, 2008

RANDOM....

No! Damn you! =|

Sorry, I was just talking to the So You Think You Can Dance judges. They voted off Courtney last night. It was so sad. *tear*
Courtney was the chick who danced with Hilton. And they did Romeo and Juliet or something. I loved it. Twas awesome. =]

And anyway, Courtney and Hilton were in the bottom 3 (based on Australia's vote) and then the judges had to pick one guy (out of three) and one girl (out of three). They chose Courtney (unfortunately) and Khaly (who had so many piercings - I hated him).

Now, I'm not sure what happens next. Does all the contestants swap partners? Or do Courtney and Khaly's partners have to get new partners? IDK...

Anyway, Mitchell Johnson is still really cool, despite liking a band which I have no intentions to listen to. I can't wait till Friday because Australia plays Sri Lanka (Am I right?)

Brett Lee will probably play! (OMG!) And Gilly. <3

On SYTYCD, The Veronicas were there. And they played Untouched. Awesome song. But on their new album, I like Popular the best. =]

Pop, pop, pop-u-lar...

And yeah. Good singers. Oh and Laura didn't leave. (Yay!)
I was so happy 'cause anyone by the name of Laura is cool. Especially me. =]

No comments: