Sunday, February 10, 2008

MY EPIPHANY

Yes, I had an epiphany. Not a good one or anything. Just a sudden realisation... =]

Okay, I'll explain. I was sitting in Chemistry and I suddenly thought of peanuts. Why? I don't know.

Next, I noticed my teacher reminded me of my former netball coach. Who liked peanuts.
So, I was sitting in Chemistry thinking about peanuts and how good they are and everything.

Father Abraham had many sons, many sons had Father Abraham. I was one of them and so are you...

My song. Well, I don't own it. I just have it in my head.

Did anyone watch So You Think You Can Dance? I did not. But my source told me that Laura (from Adelaide) got to the next round. Yay! *celebrate*

Um, yeah. Peanuts are really nice. Especially chocolate-coated peanuts. I remember in year 9 when me and my friend (yes, I have friends) dipped peanuts in chocolate. It was yum!
And we put them in our hamper. It was cool. =]

Oh and we also made marzipan for our hamper. Oh my gosh. If you haven't tried it, go and try it!
And chocolate-coated raspberries. Am I making you drool? Sorry if your keyboard (or sidekick phone or patkick) is covered in saliva. X]

My Biology teacher relates everything to food. Like in the chloroplasts, there are stacks of membranes and she calls them stacks of "pancakes". Yeah.

The next series of Survivor is Fans vs Favourites. Whoa. Except Rob and Amber aren't on it. Boo hoo. Amanda and James are though. My source will be happy. (She loved James. Especially when he was shirtless).

Anyway, back to the hamper I made in year 9. It had raspberry jam in it too. Oh and toffees. We made our toffees pink. 'Cause our hamper was meant for Valentine's Day. Not that we gave it to anyone. We ate it ourselves. =]

And the marzipan was like pink and white. And some was dipped in chocolate. My friend thought of that. She is a brilliant cook. I mean, I can make vegemite on toast and that is all.

Once I made a chocolate cake but it turned out flat. Still good though.
I make good muffins though. And cookies. Like Anzac Day ones. I love them.

Collingwood are going to win on Anzac Day. Stuff you, Essendon fans!
And Dale Thomas will be man of the match. And I don't want any comments saying, "Don't you mean 'woman' of the match?"
Because I would know who that comment is from. Even if you put 'anonymous.'

No comments: