Friday, February 15, 2008

ZOMBIE IDOL

Yeah, I really should do a blog on a TV show. But which one?

If you have a favourite TV show, comment this post, k?
Then I can blog about it and you can read it. (Whoa!)

Zombie Idol. Coolest thing ever. Take a paragraph of a random book and add a zombie in it. I'll do an example, k?
(It'll probably suck but still)

Book: The Shadow Thief Author: Alexandra Adornetto

"Passionate zombies were considered little more than a nuisance in Drabville as they still were tempted to suck out your brains and then questioned the answers they were given. Being passionate meant that when Milli got a bee in her bonnet even a zombie couldn’t shake it. Although small in stature, Milli could be formidable. As far as a social life was concerned, she preferred her own company to that of tedious zombies and there was only one small zombie in her desolate neighbourhood whose company she could tolerate and, sometimes, even enjoy. His equally unfortunate name was Ernest Perriclof."
Oh Gosh. That sucked. =|
Really sucked. I'm going to go check out some better ones. Maybe.
If I find any, I'll tell thee.

Zombies are pretty rad creatures. I have an idea! (Yay!)
I did the zombie thing on Alexandra Adornetto's book The Shadow Thief so I'll change the book cover into zombie stuff.

2 comments:

limeywesty said...

That is super cool.
I like the cover.
If only all books could be like that.
Actually, if they did that, we wouldn't appreciate the ones with Zombies in them as much.

Laura said...

Yeah, I know. At least the cover is better than the paragraph... =]