Monday, February 25, 2008

ICE AND RHYS.

OMG! Has anyone heard the song Break the Ice by Britney Spears? I heard it on the radio but I didn't know it was Britney Spears. And I was like, "What the hell. This song is all about ice."

And after the song, Akmal was like, "That was Britney Spears' new song."
And I was like, "OMG! Britney is singing about drugs. Lol."
And Akmal read my mind and said, "That song wasn't about the drug called ice."
And I was like, "Dammit."

Good times. =]
I watched So You Think You Can Dance. And oh my gosh. The chick who was partners with Rhys was like, "I'm scared my nanna will see me in a sexy routine." And in the TV Week blog, Mary Kiley (TV Week blogger) was like, "Um... Jemma... it's with Rhys. I think you're pretty safe, darling."

So does that mean that the TV Week chick agrees with me that Rhys is gay? So that means my gaydar has really got batteries in it and is working fine. Whoa. Newsflash.
I love Rhys. Not in the 'sexual' way or anything.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hamish and Andy > Akmal, srs.
8D.

Laura said...

DIE!!! Akmal = Cool.

Hamish and Andy are second. =]

Anonymous said...

Hamish and Andy win, full stop.

Laura said...

NO WAY! Akmal Saleh and Cal Wilson FTW!

Anonymous said...

No way! Hamish and Andy are cute >_<.

Laura said...

Well, at least Akmal has something in common with Britney Spears. I think.


They are both bald.