Sunday, February 24, 2008

COMPETITION.

My 100th post! Woo hoo! =]

Anyway, enough of the cheering and what not. I came here to say, "Time for a competition!"
The way this works is: I'm going to post two pictures on here (Picture A and Picture B) and you have to choose one of them and write a caption.
(Make sure you tell me what picture you are writing a caption to).

Picture A -

Picture B -

And yeah. Enjoy the task. And tell other people about the task too. Please! X]
The winner shall get a prize. I don't know what, though. I can't really send a chocolate bar through the computer, can I? I doubt it, lol.

Hm. Hey, I was reading the newspaper and it has stuff about Generation Z and how they are smart and stuff. And I was like, "But I'm Generation Y... and I am smart."

But anyway, Corey is the same generation as me. Same with Britney Spears. And it says that Generation Y are big spenders and that we are tech-savvy. Whoa. I sure am. =]

And when I saw 'big spenders', I was like, "Hey big spender!" That's how the song goes, lol. I started singing it. Probably because someone on So You Think You Can Dance Australia danced to that song. And I have it stuck in my head.

Well, see ya! =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I choose the first picture! ^_^

Pete: *is dead*
Joe: Hm, it seems like we have a Code 302 here - Death of an Asshole!
Patrick: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust..
Andy: ..Mommy? :c

...I fail D:
But oh well :>.

Laura said...

OMG. That was so good. =]