Sunday, February 17, 2008

CRICKET AND SYTYCD

You want to know what I hate? Facial piercings.

Well, some facial piercing are alright. =]
On So You Think You Can Dance last night, there was a guy with so many nose rings and eyebrow piercings and oh my gosh! It was freaky and I hate him. Forgotten his name, though.

I mean, I don't mind piercings on your ears. And I don't mind tongue piercing as long as you keep your mouth shut and don't speak about it. Like if you got a tongue piercing and something goes wrong, it is your problem... not mine.

Anyway, this chick on SYTYCD danced to a Veronicas song. I was like, "Whoa! She's awesome!"
And her name was Stephanie. =]
Oh and two other people did a dance that resembled Romeo and Juliet. It was really good.

The cricket was on too. I didn't watch the end, but the Aussies won (after dismal batting).
And Mitchell Johnson got three wickets! And Andy G (Nathan Bracken- chick with the headband) got a few wickets too. (Yay!)
But Brett Lee didn't play. It was sad. But James Hopes played. He got two wickets. =]

Hm. Mitchell Johnson has a facial piercing. I don't know where, though. I still don't know what band he likes. Fall Out Boy?

When I was watching the cricket, I was like, "I wonder if I could ask Mitchell Johnson a question..."

Is there a website like, "ASK MITCHELL JOHNSON A QUESTION."
I wish. I'd ask him so many questions. For example:
  • What is your favourite band?
  • Where on your face is your piercing?
  • How many Weet-Bix do you eat for breakfast?
And yeah. I guess that is all. X]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like lip piercings :D.
Don't know why.
And nose.
BUT EYEBROW RINGS ARE AWFUL, gah!

&& I be getting a tattoo dedicated to FOB, fo' sho'.
It's this eye and keyhole thing from one of their albums/songs~! I luff eet.
^_^

Laura said...

I see. Mitchell Johnson has a tattoo of his favourite band. And I know what that is. Lol.