Saturday, February 23, 2008

CRICKET, NATHAN AND SYTYCD

Yes, I am back.

I have just watched the cricket and so far, the Aussies are going really well. Gilly made about 16 runs and then went out. And Ponting and Hayden are about to make a half century. Yay!

I was watching Video Hits this morning and Nathan and Fuzzy were talking to Axle. Yes, Axle is the guy who dacked his pants in public and got axed as the host of Video Hits.
Anyway, Nathan is a better guy than Axle. (I love Nathan, btw)

I love all people called Nathan. Let's make a list.

  1. Nathan J. Brown - Only two years older than me (Yay!) He plays for Collingwood but he didn't play a game in 2007. But he will in 2008 because Jimmy Clement has gone.
  2. Nathan Buckley - He is a little bit old for me and already married but I never wanted him in that way anyway. I just love him because he is a good football player. But he retired last year. Dammit!
  3. Nathan Sapsford - Host of Video Hits. Not sure how old he is but he is probably in his 20's.
That's all I can think of at the moment.

And yeah. SYTYCD is on tonight. Check out the TV Week blog. Mary Kiley (from the TV Week) blogs about So You Think You Can Dance every week. She is a good blogger. Much better than me. =]

No comments: