Friday, February 22, 2008

STUFF, =]

The cricket was on last night. And because it rained, Australia won! Yay!

You know what song I like? Pictures of You by The Last Goodnight. Go and listen to it. I have heard it so many times on the radio and yeah. Oh and I was watching Video Hits this morning and there was a song on (Whoa!) and it sounded cool.

It was called S.O.S by Jonas Brothers. (Did Jonas get swallowed by a whale?)

I am starting to like the Wombats. Especially their song Let's Dance To The Joy Division. Good song. Oh and Pnau are pretty rad. They sing Wild Strawberries. I love that song, lol.

OMG! This game is so fun. Especially if you want to get your anger out.

And yeah. Go onto the Nova website. For those of you who can't, go to the nearest wall and stare at it. Fun. Very fun, indeed.

This game is so addictive. I remember in grade 5 when everyone wanted to play this game. It was like so cool. And because the game is called "Nerds", I did fit in well. =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loooovee Let's Dance to Joy Division.
Great song. Catchy, too ^_^.