Wednesday, May 5, 2010

STUFF THAT HAPPENED.

To overload your computer with cuteness...


Om nom nom, cookies! :D.

It's funny, teehee. ^_____^


That is my car (that I want in the future).

Yo, my awesome followers/creepy stalkers!
I have important news for all of you: GLEE'S ON TONIGHT!!!111!!
Omg.
It's the Madonna episode, where they sing Madonna songs, and Kurt and Mercedes join the Cheerios and it shall be awesome. :D.

Sorry for not blogging lately (well, it FEELS as if I haven't blogged lately) but I've been doing assignments and stuff for uni, because my whole USB decided to stop working and be gay. :/.
And now, the worst thing about it, I've lost all my Dale Thomas comics. ALL OF THEM. Damn youuuuuuu, USB!
Anyway, I'm back.
In other news of the wonderful AFL, Ricky Petterd got injured and is out for whole season. Nooooooo. Doesn't he realise he's on my Dream Team and needs to be UNinjured? FAIL WHALE.
Oh and when I heard Ricky P being injured, I was like, "Oh goodie, Jack Watts will come back!" But no, Dean Bailey was like, "Jack just needs more time to find his feet."
...

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIND ONE'S FEET?!
Anyhoo, moving on to other AFL news, my lovely Dale Thomas has been saying "no" to go on the Footy Show. Yessssss. (See, I really hate the Footy Show, and I don't want my bf going on that show. It's a boring show, okay).
Well, I don't know if Dale Thomas likes the Footy Show or not, but he doesn't want to go on the Footy Show (or anything else for that matter) because he wants to focus on his footy and stuff.
(Although, he is on Nova on Friday mornings but I think that's an exception).
(Hey, I don't know what'll happen when Collingwood have to play Freo in Subiaco on Friday night. Will Dale still be on Nova in the morning? Hmm...).

Anyway, back to the news of AFL.
Gary Ablett was partying hard at the Logies, lol. (Although, he didn't drink anything but water... or that's what he said anyway..).
And a lot of celebrities were tweeting at the Logies (un-AFL related) and Catherine Deveny was making crude comments like, "Oh, hey, it's Rove and Tasma! I hope Tasma doesn't die too...".
Whut.
Deveny got sacked by The Age for that comment (and for other comments too). Haha.

And now, to the news on Masterchef, they cooked meals for a child's birthday party last night. :D.
(Of course, I didn't see the birthday day, I found this out via Twitter).
Andandand Phillipe was nearly eliminated (because the kiddies only gave him three votes) but luckily two other people got lower votes than him and he's SAFE. ^_____^
Yay.

And goodbye, say hi to your mum for me, etc etc.

3 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

OMG!! Those are Pacman honey jumbles!! I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!

And can't wait for Glee!

lucy said...

haha laura! i love that car- i am so jealous, even though it's not your car *yet* :)

Laura said...

I wish I had that car. Omg. (I haven't even got my licence yet, lol).

And yes, I can't wait for Glee either!! :D.