Tuesday, April 27, 2010

KICK ASS.

Sorry for not blogging in ages (lol, I'm sure you've all missed me).

I went to see the movie Kick-Ass on the public holiday on Monday. :D.
It was awesome and so funny! Chris was my favourite character, he was the bad guy's son.
And Hit-Girl was so cuteeee, she would have been only 10 or something.

And when Kick Ass aimed the bazooka at Frank D'Amico, I was expecting him to be like, "HASTA LA VISTA, BABY." But he didn't, he just fired it at him and Frank D'Amico DIED. Yay.

Good times.
And Dave (the guy who was Kick Ass) is played by Aaron Johnson, and Dave is seen as a bit of a dork/nerd, y'know. But the funny thing is, in Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Aaron Johnson plays the Sex God (aka Robbie). lolwhut.

And also, to continue the OMG-Facts, Aaron Johnson (irl) is dating a 43-year-old woman who is now preggerz. (But I'm sure they love each other muchly and the age difference wouldn't matter).

And yeah.
Btw~, Collingwood thrashed Essendon on Anzac Day, yay! And Scotty won the Anzac Day medal, and Sharrod and Dayne Beams just missed out. lol, it was very close. :D. Sharrod made 123 points for my Dream Team, yet my Dream Team still didn't win. Aw, I lost by only 70 points or something.

No comments: