Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HI EVERYONE.

I haven't blogged in ages, have I?
What a failure.
Anyway, hello to all my lovely followers who all keep an eye out for my blog posts! (lol, I'm sure you all have a life, hence wouldn't bother doing this. But let's just say you do).

Collingwood beat Freo last weekend. Yay.
But alas, poor little Fremantle. They have worked so hard this year, and Collingwood just *had* to beat them by 30 points or something. Rude.
And more bad news happened to Freo. One of their players, Michael Johnson, got caught with Coke (he was thirsty, okay! Leave the poor dude alone!) and is probably suspended or something, idk. Whatever.
The point is that Freo have got a number of injuries (i.e. Luke McPharlin, who just happens to be on my Dream Team, whut) and now, thisssssssss.
Aw.
Now, when the finals draw near, I hope Collingwood and Fremantle both make it to the Grand Final. (If not Collingwood, I hope Melbourne gets there. It doesn't matter. I just want either Jack Watts or Dale Thomas to play in a Grand Final).
And Freo > Collingwood in the Grand Final. And they'll be all like, ":P. SUCK IT, ALL YOU BITCHES! ...Except for you, Michael Johnson, you've had enough. :/."
Haha. :D.

And yeah.
Collingwood are playing Geelong this Friday.
And Geelong will get THRASHED and will DIEEEEEE. (Except for Jimmy Bartel, he shall be spared).
(And Gary Ablett's dead body will be shipped to the Gold Coast. So that they can see the blood and horror of what could've been a star for the Gold Coast. Haha).
I'm sorry if you're eating your dinner as you read this. I'll keep it G-rated from now on.

OH WAIT, I HAVE GOOD NEWS. But I'll write it in black writing, and warn you all that it may seem disgusting. Because it is. (But it also seems very fun, lol).
In Biology next semester, we get to dissect a cane toad.
I know right.
Fun.
DIEEE, YOU STUPID, SLIMY, GROSS CANE TOAD!
(I don't like cane toads, hence it will be awesome to stab it with a knife. Haha).
I wonder if the cane toads that we have to dissect are full of poison and diseases... I'll store the poison in a jar and feed it to whoever I feel deserves it. (So far, it's going in Dale Thomas' girlfriend's dinner. But the next victim is Mitchell Johnson's girlfriend. Because she is evil. EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIL).


And I'm done. Goodbye.
See you next time.

3 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

No Freo lost! Come on Freo!
Freo better win. I was a Fremantle kid.
Freo, way to go, we are the freo dockers!

lucy said...

You're dissecting cane toads?! Awesome- in a disgusting, slimy sort of awesome way :P We had to dissect a sheep's brain and heart once. It was gross, but fun

Laura said...

lol, I love dissecting things. Teehee. :D.

And yes, Freo are awesome, I'm sure they'll bounce back. ;).