Wednesday, May 26, 2010

YO.

Hey everyone.
I has exams in two weeks, so if I'm not blogging much (or too much), you'll know why.
Uni is going alright, so many assignments (well, that's a slight exaggeration but whatever) and study and ughhh.

lol, funny story. After my tute (tutorial) today, we had this "focus group" thing which is like an evaluation thingy, and we just had to say what we enjoyed about the subject, what we didn't enjoy, etc.
And the person in charge (who had to take notes and stuff) was like, "Okay, this focus group is totally optional so feel free to leave at any time."
And the majority of the group (about 85%) got up and left. And me (and a few others) decided to stay because we would feel guilty if there was no one to answer the questions for the focus group.
lol.

And yeah.
Good times.
Oh and you know that "free bars" promotion that is on some of the chocolate bars?
Yeah, well, I totally bought a Twix bar and guess what?!
I won.
Oh yeah, I'm so awesome. :D.
(But then, I retrieved my free Twix bar, and I opened up the wrapper and it wasn't a winner. Booooo!).

Oh well. I guess I don't need those extra calories anyway.
Or do I?
:/.

Anyhoo, my bf is flying up to Brisbane on Friday. (I told him to stop drinking red bulls, but he wouldn't listen. And now, he has produced wings. I wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy AND covered in feathers. Great).
lol.
But Dale Thomas will kick some arse on Saturday (and hopefully some goals too). :D.
And Fev and Jonathon Brown will be all like, "O_____O! This dude is owning us!"
(Hey, I just realised, Jonathon Brown will be playing against Nathan J Brown, and it'll be Brown vs Brown. Now, there's a commentators' nightmare. Haha).
(Or if Nathan J Brown isn't playing, Leigh Brown will be playing on Jonathon Brown. lol).
(Or Presti might be there. But I doubt it, because the Gabba has a hard surface apparently, and not good for someone just coming back from an injury).

Well, goodbye.
See you next time. ;).

2 comments:

Steph said...

hope your exams go well!!! good luck.

Laura said...

Thank youuuu.
:D.