Friday, May 28, 2010

MY THOUGHTS ON GLEE SO FAR...

So, it's come to this. A blog post where I ramble on about Glee.
As y'all know, I watch Glee and am totally and utterly in love with it. :D.
Hence, I am going to give my opinions and what not.
Okay.
  • Puck. When he was "sexting" while babysitting with Quin, I hated him. But now, in the last half of Season 1, he's growing on me. Like mould. His jazz performance was like whoa, and his Super Mario brothers obsession is win. If I were at McKinley High School, I'd join the Cheerios, sing Beautiful by Christina Aguilera, become popular and BAM! me and Puck will be bffs. Happy endings all round.
  • Rachel and her guy relationships. Okay, what is with these guys (Finn and Jesse) being all obsessed with Rachel? She's annoying and talkative and has an "I'm so much better than you" attitude. wtf. FINN, YOU ARE THE STAR QUARTERBACK. YOU COULD HAVE ANY GIRL IN THE SCHOOL. WHY RACHEL?
  • Kurt's "blokey" performance. Nooooo. I like him as a girly-guy who sings the Single Ladies, not a bloke who goes, "Eh, let's have a beer and watch the football." His relationship with his father was so sad, especially at the end after Kurt sang that awesomeeeeee song. Ahhhh, it was so good. :D.
  • Brittany. Ahhhh, she's been my favourite character from the beginning and always will be. I love her. Especially when Kurt's father goes, "Make sure you use protection." And Brittany goes, "...What, does he mean like a burglar alarm?" lmao.
  • Finn. Ahhh. If Puck wasn't available (or didn't like me, for some odd reason), I'd be dating Finn. No doubt about it. :D.
  • Santana and Mercedes' performance of The Boy Is Mine. Teehee. I love Santana, she's so awesome.
  • Emma. When she stood up against Will and told him it was over between them, I was so happy for her. Yessssssss, suck on that, Mr Schue! Serves you right for dating Idina Menzel and April Rose. :P.

And yeah. Post your opinions of Glee in the comment box. (Only nice comments though. If you think Glee is the worst show in the world, DO NOT COMMENT. I will hunt you down and kill you).

No comments: