Friday, May 21, 2010

COLLINGWOOD VS GEELONG, and other crap.

It's Dayne Beams!
He's so cute. :D.
He kicked a super goal right before half time, to put the Pies back in the game.
But, unfortunately, he couldn't get a goal in the 4th quarter, and Collingwood lost by 36.
(But it wasn't Beamsy's fault AT ALL, because he kicked 4 goals).


Anyway, Jimmy Bartel was really mean and didn't listen to me.
I told him to go easy on Collingwood and let them win, but alas, Jimmy isn't like the Freo players and doesn't obey my commands. Booo.


And Gary Ablett was also mean, him and his baldness. (Or as some people say, "his baby-like features". Haha).

And in the picture is my lovely bf, who looks like he's about to kick the ball, but is really planning on kicking Jimmy Bartel (who is behind him) back into the closet, just the way Aker wants it. :P.
Haha.

Yeah, I really hate Geelong. REALLY.



Hopefully, my weekend gets better. And you know how it can get better?
If Jack Watts kicks 10 goals and wins the match. Come on, Jacky, I have faith in you!

Anyway, next week, Collingwood will take Brisbane Lions, and thrash their pants off.
(Except maybe not Fev's pants, they can stay on).
(Actually, all the Brisbane Lion's players' pants can stay on. Ew).

Oh and in non-footy news, guess who got 100% for their Statistics assignment?
ME.
I know right.
I am so smart, I am so smart, S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T.

Speaking of which, I was watching the Simpsons last night and guess what episode it was?!
THE ONE WHERE MR. BURNS OUTSOURCED HIS POWER PLANT TO INDIA.
Omg.
Favourite quote-
Smithers: I told you so.
Mr. Burns: Smithers, did you know "I told you so" has a brother? His name is SHUT THE HELL UP.

Omg. That quote was used in Breaking Dawn. Which is one of the main reasons I like Twilight.
(Basically, if you quote from the Simpsons, I love you and you are made of awesome).

lol.

2 comments:

lucy said...

ha ha! aw, damn, i missed that episode, but i think i've watched it before :)

Laura said...

lol, yeah.
It's a good episode. :D.