Monday, May 31, 2010

COOL WEBSITE.

I found this really cool website.
Okay, well, it's not that cool, it's just a Google search engine.
But it will save the world.
Because it takes less energy to load a black page than a white page. FACT.
(Which is why the government are proposing to make my blog an official document and force everyone to have it as their homepage. Which I totally disagreed with, of course. I don't want randoms reading my blog, I already have enough creepy stalkers).
(And I certainly wouldn't want Dale Thomas reading my blog, as he'll definitely get a restraining order on me).

Anyhoo, the website is called "Save Watts". Which amuses me because Jack Watts totally needs saving. lol.
(Also, I wouldn't want Jack Watts reading my blog either, he'd also get a restraining order. And if any Geelong footballers read my blog, they'd come at me with knives). :/.

Anyway, you should all use the Save Watts search engine. Because I said so.

No comments: