Thursday, April 1, 2010

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY EVERYONE!

So, how is everybody? :D.
I'm fabulous, lol.
I have a week's break (wooo~) but unfortunately (or fortunately for you guys), I won't be blogging much (or will I?) because of all the homework/essays/assignments to do. Ew.

I watched The Bounce and SYTYCDA tonight.
The Bounce is an okay show. If you haven't watched it and have a life, don't bother. idk. Richo is pretty funny, Arj Barker was hilarious (but I think he was only a guest), Peter Rowsthorn's taxi drivin' is awesome, etc etc.

And on SYTYCDA, my little Babyface Kieran left! O________O. NO WAYYY. Not fair. And Squeaky Carly (the really cute one who was so cute) left too. WHAT IS THIS.
My Top 4 predictions are failing. Ugh.

Top 4: Jessie H, Ivy, Robbie, anddddddd Nick.
Winner: Jessie H.
(But I wouldn't mind if Ivy or Robbie win).
(I also like Phillipe, so I wouldn't mind if he was in the Top 4 instead of Nick).

Also: Anyone heard of Andrew McDonald?
...
Neither have I. Until THISSSSSSS.
He did that camera-loss thingy that got passed around on email. (If you never received the email, allow me to send it to you. Orrrrr, you may click the link above and find the link for the camera-loss thingy yourself).
Anyway, this Andrew McDonald guy (no, not the ranga that plays cricket) seems really funny. And he's blogging inside a dog (how can he do that? Isn't it dark and cold inside there?) for the month of April. :D.

Anyhoo, pinch punch first of the month no returns, etc etc.
Anyone play any pranks for April Fools' Day? Anyone get pranked?

4 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

I actually think it would be warm inside a dog. After all its living and warm blooded so body heat...
You know what, moving on.
You haven't posted in a while! We missed you!

Laura said...

Oh yeah, it would be warm inside a dog. Silly me.
Also, it would be cramped too, because of all the bodily organs and stuff. idk.

And yes, I hadn't posted in awhile. idk. The creepy stalkers outside my window were wondering where I was. :/.

lucy said...

lol- don't you dare not blog! Blog every day :D

april fools was great- except i didn't get to prank anyone. is it too late now?? :P except i got pranked twice. first, my friend irene dropped a fake cockroach into my bag while it was open and i was taking something out of it... i nearly screamed but i looked carefully first, and didn't! I WON!!! LOL

then, my friends nuggetted my pencil case while i went to buy food. nuggetted basically means turning things inside out- so they turned my pencil case inside out, and it freaked me out because it was utterly gross-looking! LOL

Laura said...

Great friends you have, lol.
:D.