Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HELP ME.

Okayy.
You know when I needed help for my Biotechnology debate thingy?
Yeah, well, we got put into groups and I am on the negative side of the topic (so, I'm saying why maximising a company's profit is not the SOLE concern, etc etc) and I am le third speaker (so I have to sum up and rebut, etc etc).

Now, thank you to all who helped out with ideas and stuff.
But your job isn't over yet.
Basically, I want y'all (yes, that means you!) to pretend you are on the positive side and just say what you would argue, kk. (I need ideas for rebutting).

For those of you who have forgotten the topic, here it is:
"A biotechnology company's sole concern is to maximise its profit by satisfying the market."

Thanks.

2 comments:

lucy said...

wow, a rebuttal? hmm...

well, you could say a biotechnology company could only be out there to serve its purpose/fulfill it's role: make biotechnology stuff/researching about biotechnolgy- it shoulnd't really be about profit, but helping others?

thats about all i can think of. my brain is feeling groggy today :P

hope i helped!

Laura said...

Thank you!
That's great. :D.