Friday, April 16, 2010

7 THINGS~.

Okay, I got tagged by two people (I think) for two different memes. I shall do one of them now. (And the other one is coming, don't worry!).




SEVEN THINGS.

I got this from Penguins Quack who gave me the task of finding 7 things that should not exist. (Hm, there are way too many things and I haven't even started yet, lol).

Here it is:

  1. War and guns and stuff like that. Who invented all that stuff? "Hey dude, I just invented the light bulb!" "Yeah, well, I invented this machine that kills people when it is pointed at them, but you don't hear me bragging~". lolwhut.
  2. Twilight. Justin Bieber. Short Stack. All the things that those little 12-year-old girls like. Tweenies, as they are called these days. Maybe we should eliminate tweenies, yes? And then, Short Stack and Justin Bieber and SMeyer wouldn't make much money, be forced to retire and live in a dumpster. :P.
  3. Prejudice and racism and homophobia. Hmm, the world would be a much better place without this. We should all learn to get along like we did in middle school, and bake cakes with rainbows and... "Do you even go here?" /mean girls.
  4. The overcrowdingness that is coming to Melbourne. In the future, Melbourne's population increase even more and there'll be more people and less space and we'll all die. (Because the population is, somehow, increasing rapidly and no one knows what to do).
  5. Dale Thomas' girlfriend. Basically, I don't know her or what she looks like, but I don't like her. And this is not because she is dating my bf. (Or maybe it is).
  6. Speaking of bitches, Mitchell Johnson's girlfriend. She may have a black belt in karate, but I don't like her. WHY IS SHE DATING MY BFF? WHY. Mitchie should just dump her already, he knows he wants to. Whut.
  7. Exams and stuff. Whyyy. Why can't we all just bludge through school and uni, and then everyone sits around with a wad of cash in one hand and a cocktail in the other hand, thinking, "Now, THIS is the life!" Ah, good times shall be had.

And now, I have to tag four people. This is the hard part. :/.

You can all just tag yourselves (so EVERYONE is tagged and EVERYONE is happy) and do 7 movies or TV shows that rule your life. (i.e. movies and TV shows that you love).

4 comments:

lucy said...

I totally agree with the prejudice and racism, and EXAMS!!! argh, they make me mad :P

Laura said...

Yes, I know! Exams should die.

lol.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I really, really, really, really, really agree with the Justin Bieber one. That girl needs to learn how to sing!

xx Blaize.

Laura said...

lol, she hasn't even hit puberty yet!