Wednesday, April 7, 2010

'SUP, GUYSSSSS.

Hello to my 19 followers! (Although, one of them is my Twitter account, lol).
I watched SYTYCDA last night.
It was great, Robbie and Jess S danced as sad clowns. Have you ever seen a sad clown? It was so cuteeeeeee. :D.
(Well, Robbie is always cute. It's hard for him not to be cute).

Anyway, my predictions:
The two people eliminated- Nick and Jess S.
Top 4- Jessie H, Ivy, Robbie and Phillipe.
Winner- Jessie H.
(Yes, this is the first time I have put Phillipe in the Top 4. He's growing on me, like mould).
(I wouldn't mind if Ivy or Robbie win, though).
(And as much as I like Jess S, I love the other two girls more, so Jess S has to go home, haha).

And I saw an ad for TAYG and the ad was like, "DROP EVERYTHING! ...except not your pants". And I lol'd. Teehee.
Hamish Blake and Poh are on TAYG on Sunday. lol, Hamish is win.

Andandand guess who's on Before The Game on Saturday?
LUKE BALL.
He's gonna play well on Friday, I know he will. He'll be all like, "SUCK ON THIS, NICK RIEWOLDT!" and throw a pie. That's my Lukey. :P.

Oh and I haven't been watching Sleuth 101 lately. Due to forgetting it's on (because ABC moved it to ABC2 on Sundays, fail whale) and also, the Simpsons being at the same time. /simpsons geek.

Speaking of geeks (or more commonly known as gleeks), it's April and GUESS WHAT COMES ON TV IN APRIL?????????!
Gleeeeeeeee.
With Puck and Finn and Sue (singing Madonna songs, lol. LIKE A VIRGIIIIIIIIIN~) and Rachel and Quin (Finn don't like you no more, haha) and Brittany and Santana (you bitch, Santana, how could you?) and Will and Emma and Artie and Tina andandand you can totally tell I've been on Wikipedia, lolwhut.
(Sorry for the spoilers, guysssssss).

No comments: