Friday, April 23, 2010

'SUP?

Yo everyone! :D.
The season of SYTYCDA has ended... But that doesn't mean I'm removing the picture at the top. Too bad, deal with it. :P.
Anyway, I predicted that Jessie H would win (at the beginning of the season) but unfortunately, I was wrong. She came second, lol. But I was happy with the winner (Robbieeeeeee~!) especially since in Ivy's goodbye speech, she basically "let the cat out of the bag", and hinted that her and Robbie had some "relationship" and were in love with each other. (Or, that Ivy was in love with Robbie).

It's so bad now that SYTYCDA and TAYG have ended. Now, what do I watch? The wall?! (Or Masterchef, but that just makes me hungry and I'd end up on the Biggest Loser...).
Glee is coming on TV! On Thursdays, Channel 10, 8pm. ^_______^

Oh and y'know that debate I was getting y'all to help me with it?
Well, I did it. Last Wednesday.
It went.... okay. Not good, but okay. The topic was about biotechnology's maximising profit being their only concern. And I was on the negative team. It was really difficult to rebut, because I didn't understand the other team's arguments. And the other team won, by an audience vote. (I think that the other team bribed the audience, because the voting was unanimous, but oh well).

And the first speaker came out and talked REALLY REALLY fast. And we were like, "O_____O. *brain explodes* lolwhut". lmao.
And yeah. :D.

Btw~, Collingwood beat Hawthorn last Saturday! Yay. Essendon is going down on ANZAC Day, haha.

No comments: