Saturday, April 10, 2010

OPERATOR PLEASE.

Aw, one of the reasons I love Operator Please. It's Taylor (the Operator Please band member who plays violin) reading The Great Gatsby. :D.
And she dyed her hair brown, btw~. (Confirmed by Timmy, of course).

Oh and Timmy and Chris (again, these two are in Operator Please) went to a party thingy and Tim was like, "I study architecture at uni" and Chris goes, "I study physics" but they were both joking, lolwhut.

Speaking of being all smart and stuff, Luke Ball got 98.8 (or something) VCE enter score. (He did VCE years ago, idk).
He's so clever. :D.
I'm sure he got his cleverness from one of his primary school teachers (who, coincidentally, is my friend's mum). lol.
But of course, Luke Ball isn't the smartest player at Collingwood. No way.
Dale Thomas, the little smart cookie, answered my question, "Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with?" and instead of answering with an answer that everyone else answered with like "A best friend" or "someone I like", Dale answered with, "An elevator repairer".
CLEVER.
Teehee.

Ah, good times.

4 comments:

lucy said...

Ha ha! I like Dale's answer! Smart! I would never have come up with that :D

Lol you really like Operator Please, don't you? I haven't really listened to their music before, but after your high estimation of them, I must give them a try! :D

Laura said...

Yes, they are a great band!
:D.

And yeah, I wouldn't have come up with that answer either; Dale is just so clever. :D.

Sir Miffington Quack Quack said...

Well, that's probably because they happen to be the best team ever. Just FYI is all. Haha, I love Zoidberg...

Laura said...

Cool, thanks Sir Miffington Quack Quack. (I love the name, btw~. Teehee).