Friday, April 9, 2010

CLERIHEW REVIEWS.

Okay.
Does anyone know what a Clerihew is?
....
*tumbleweed goes past*
....

Okay, fine. A Clerihew is a poem where the first two lines rhyme, and the last two lines rhyme. And there are four lines to the poem.
I made some yesterday (on Twitter, so you may have already seen them) and I want to share some-

Tiger Wood
is misunderstood
he yelled out "fore"
and got a whore.

Zoidberg cool
is such a tool
she spams Twitter way too much
someone should throw her into a rabbit hutch.
(Yeah, my Twitter spamming goes too far sometimes).

Harry O
Is a pro
And loves to inspire
everyone except Eddie McGuire.
(Nothing rhymed with inspire, okay! Whatever).

Jack Watts
Did a few squats
But he heard a loud crack
And realised it was his back.

Luke Ball
Went to the shopping mall
He was sick of French fries
And decided to eat pies.

Angus Monfries
Choked on his peas
When Jobe Watson called him a pest
And Zaharakis jumped on his chest.

Dale Thomas
Can beat the Bombers
But choked on his spaghetti
When he got a visit from the Yeti.

And I made this one to celebrate my 5000th tweet on Twitter-
It's my 5000th tweet
and as a treat
you may all have a whole cake
and give yourselves a stomach ache.

Hope y'all enjoy! :D.
(Btw~, I predicted the Top 4 in my previous blog post and guess what? I GOT IT CORRECT. Epic win).
(Speaking of getting things correct, Sleuth 101 is on 6:30pm on Sunday on the ABC1. It's the last episode, methinks).

No comments: