Friday, December 14, 2007

THE VERONICAS CONCERT. X]

My friend went to The Veronicas concert.

And Nathan was hosting it. NATHAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X]

I was like, "WHY DIDN'T I GO?!?!"

Argh. The Veronicas are so awesome. AWESOME.

Waa. If Operator Please come to Victoria for a concert, I am SO going. I don't care how much it costs.

NOTE TO READER: I'm not going to BDO. That is TOO expensive.

This rant is like....... Woah.

Oh Em GEE. And James was there. I think my friend meant James Mathison. 'Cept I'm not sure. X]

But anyway. X]

I wanted to gooooo. =[

I wanted to be like, "I went to a concert!"

And everyone else would say, "Which one?"

I'd say, "THE VERONICAS!!!" And then I'd go crazy. =]

Next time (if there is a next time) I'm going to the Veronicas concert. Hell yeah.

And the Operator Please one. And I'll try and meet Timothy. I'll take my camera.

What other bands/artists should I go and see?

Hm.... I'm going to make a list.

1. The Veronicas
2. Operator Please
3. Matt Corby. Lawl. X]
4. Snow Patrol


I'll keep adding.

**********************************************************************************

Yeah. X]
You may suggest some bands in the comments. I don't mind.








No comments: