Friday, December 14, 2007

BIG BROTHER.... X]

Yes. All your nightmares have come back. Big Brother. Argh.
The housemates... So many blondes.

Ew. Remember her? Yuck...

With Kyle. Ew. I never liked Kyle after he said that chick had fat arms. Remember? It was the year that Laura was on Aussie Idol. =]

But... you can vote for which housemate you want. Just go to the website. And browse the videos. There are about 2 million of them so you can be specific.

So next year, you can choose what sort of housemates you want. Well, kind of. I'm not sure.

I want a 'Laura' on next year's BB. X]

Or someone who I can relate to. That would make BB a little bit more interesting.

Even though I only watch Friday Night Live. =]

Anyway... go onto the BB official website. Type it in Google. And vote for your favourite. Choose the younger ones. And the ones called, "Laura."

Next year, I hope there is a Laura on BB. If not on BB, then I want a Laura on Aussie Idol. Either one. Or both would be nice. =]

Yeah. Hopefully there are good shows on next year.

No comments: