Thursday, December 27, 2007

THE AMAZING RACE: EPISODE 4... =]

Oh My Gosh. Thursday; Channel Seven; Seven-Thirty At Night. X]

Amazing Race Recap. Lawl.

Edwin and Godwin (or whatever their names are) start off first. 'Cause they finished the last leg first. They all have to catch a taxi to some place. Everyone gets to the place and copies down what they hear from the loudspeaker.

Then they all drive to the road block. One person has to like rock climb up and abseil back down. Something like that. But only three can be climbing at a time. So I'm sitting there watching them all climb up and back when I realise, "Where the hell are Dustin and Kandice??"

Then I see that one of them has started climbing. That's the good news. The bad news is that they are the LAST ones climbing. Argh.

Anyway, all the teams go off the detour. The choices are over or under. I have no idea what "over" is but if you chose "under", you'd have to get thirty baskets. I love the way Phil said the word buoys. He said 'BOO-EES.."

Americans are funny. Lawl. X]

Anyway, Dustin and Kandice and TNT (Tom and Terry) fall behind. They get lost. Then when they eventually find the task, they complete it and don't know where to go.

Meanwhile Rob and Kimberly arrive at the pit stop first. *hugs Kimberly*

And guess what? Dustin and Kandice finish SEVENTH!! Which means TNT are eliminated. Woo hoo. May I celebrate? Yay.

So the people that are left are: TJ (Tyler and James), Dustin and Kandice, Rob and Kimberly, Erwin and Godwin, Lyn and Karlyn (Whatever their names are), Peter and Sarah and David and Mary. X]

Choose your favourites. I hope my favourites win. Lawl. =]

No comments: