Friday, December 7, 2007

MY DAY AT LUNA PARK. X]


Yes, that's right. I went to Luna Park. Firstly, I went on the Spider. I was so excited.

Then the ride started. And Oh Em Gee, it was scary. And I was just sitting there screaming. Not too loudly.

When I got off, I made a mental note, "NEVER GO ON ANY MORE RIDES."

That mental note got wiped when I went on the G-Force. And I'm glad it got wiped. 'Cause the G-Force was SO freaking good.

The Dragon was pretty good too. And I love the Elephant ride. It reminded me of Dumbo. X]

I went on the Dodgem Cars too. Except the queue was long. And I waited for AGES.
And when I actually got on the ride, it was HORRIBLE. I couldn't steer. I kept going in circles. And getting stuck.

The best part of the day was: THE LUNA PARK PEOPLE'S PANTS!!!

The pants were purple. PURPLE!!! They were awesome. Absolutely. =]

No comments: