Monday, December 3, 2007

ALEISHA AND BILLY. X]

These two lovebirds. X]

Awesomeness. They were at the Idol Grand Finale. Oh yeah.

And can you believe that Hayley and Andrew broke up? It was in a little article in the newspaper..

Does anyone remember Hayley and Andrew? I didn't. Then I read more of the article and it said which Big Brother they were from and a bit about them.

Buy anyway. I'm glad Aleisha and Billy are still together. Even though I HATE Billy. Don't know why. Probably 'cause he beat Zach in the Friday Night Games.

And also I did not like Billy 'cause he didn't want to be gay with Zach. Why? Billy is lame. Poor little Zach. I love thee, Zach.

Why am I blogging about Big Brother? Ew. It makes me think of Kyle. Why do I hate Kyle? Oh yeah, he said that chick had fat arms. Remember? That was the year Laura was on Aussie Idol so I watched it. X]

If you compared me with other people, I'd have fat arms too. X]

2 comments: