Monday, December 3, 2007

THE BEST PICK UP LINES!! X]

guy: What do you call a fat polar bear?

girl: I don't know what?

guy: An 'ice breaker'...hi I'm 'insert name here', nice to meet you...

Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!

guy: "is this seat empty?"

girl: "sure is...and this one will be too if u sit down"

guy: if i could re-arrange the alphabet i'd put u and i together"

girl: "rly? if i could re-arrange it aswell i'd put f and u together"

My name is Justin. Justincredible. That is a good one even if your name isn't Justin....

Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.

Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.

Guy: Did it hurt?
Girl: Did what hurt?
Guy: When you fell out of heaven and landed on earth.

Guy: Ive lost my number, can I have yours?

he walks over to the pretty girl with a $20 note in his hand, and says this
"Excuse me, my mates over there just bet me $20 i couldn't start a conversation with the best looking chick in this place, my name is ____ , would you like to buy a drink with their money?"

Ist person: I'm a photographer and I've been looking for a face like yours.
2nd person: I'm a plastic surgeon and I've been looking for a face like yours...

1st person: How did you get to be so beautiful?
2nd person: I must've been given your share!

Do you believe in love at first sight or am I going to have to walk past again?

I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

Stand still a second so i can pick you up.

I will add some more later. Yeah. I promise. X]

No comments: