Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Scariest Film Ever.

You know what? I hate scary films.

Only because of the SCARY music. So, I made a scary sort of movie. With different music.

I'm not sure if the music is happy or sad. I only put it on because it is the only piece of music I could find. Lawl. X]

But the video is still cool. Enjoy it, everyone. X]

Comment me to tell me what you think. =]

Yeah. I am insane. =]

Oh Em Gee! It's Geeeeeeeeee. I love Gee. He is awesome. =]

Guess what song I have in my head? Clumsy. By Fergie. X]

You got me stumbling. Tripping. Stumbling. Cause I'm falling in love. I don't know the correct lyrics. X]

Girl can't help it. Alright. Girl can't help it. Alriiiiight.

And on Video Hits this morning, they were playing songs that were Brit Pop. And I was like, "Woah. Cool. Can you play Rehab by Amy Winehouse?"

But Nathan didn't. =[

But he played other cool songs. Like Clumsy. And Wonderwall ('cept I like the Ben McKenzie version). And he played Spice Up Your Life.. X]

I know you are thinking, "Did they play Let it be by the Beatles???"

No, they didn't. I was trying to send messages to Nathan's brain but found it TOO hard because he is in London and I am in another country.

This post will be big. Bigger than Hitler's gas bill. Geddit?? Did you know Hitler committed suicide. Why, I hear you ask? Cause he saw his gas bill. Lawl.








No comments: