Sunday, December 23, 2007

RANDOM THOUGHTS..... =]

Here are some random thoughts... My comments will be in italic.. X]

I'm not cheap, but I'm on special this week.
Woah... That means I'm expensive. Hell yeah. X]

Boycott shampoo! Demand real poo!
Yeah! I agree! That poo that we use is a SHAM... X]

I used to have an open mind, but my brain kept falling out.
Too true. I always have an open mind and my brain fell out years ago. Lawl.

Join the army. Meet interesting people. Kill them
Yeah, if you don't like your neighbour, just shoot him. =]

I tried sniffing coke, but the ice cubes got stuck in my nose.
Yeah, I know. You can't sniff coke especially the coke from Maccas. They ALWAYS put ice into it. X[

Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends!
I did not get these random thingies from Fall Out Boy!! I got ALL these from ANOTHER website which has absolutely nothing to do with FOB...

My reality check bounced.
Yeah. I was reading a newspaper and there was a question, "What is a credit card made out of? Plastic, wood or steel?"
And the cartoon under it, there was a guy saying, "I think my credit card is made of rubber.. It keeps bouncing.." Twas funny...

On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
When it comes to a challenge, it always goes in the TOO HARD basket. X]

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Mmm... Ketchup... X]
That's like on the Chicken Run. When the chicken was like, "I don't want to be in a pie! I don't like gravy!" Lawl. =]

Everything can be filed under 'miscellaneous'.
Yeah, there is no point wasting precious time filing.. X]

If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
That's so true. For all the lazy Aussies out there. =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NEW IDEA FOR A BAND NAME: Fall Out Brain.

Anonymous said...

Not quiet up to my standard but not a bad effort HA HA