Saturday, February 25, 2012

Things people have googled that have led them to my blog

I am copying Steph's blog post. Because I want to.

From the 'stats' section, it says what people google to reach my blog (like, the Search Keywords). Now, I doubt anyone reads my blog, let alone googles it, sooo this is going to be laugh.
  • 'buttercup hunger games' - lol wow, makes sense. I think I have expressed my love for Buttercup, because he is an adorable little cat, who is ugly and has a mashed-in nose. Still. Beauty comes from the inside. :P
  • 'palm tree tattoo' - well, this must've been my post where I had a picture of Brent Macaffer and his palm tree tattoo. Makes sense. Maybe Caff has set a trend for palm tree tattoos? YAY.
  • 'manicure lmfao' - LOLWUT OMG. No idea. I just googled this, and I got this post. Wow ok. I posted a picture of Katy Perry's manicure and said that I wanted one. Coool.
  • 'kanye west idiot' - was this post written just after he stole TSwifty's mike and did his infamous speech/shrug? I'm scared to google this myself, because I'll find many search items that aren't related to my blog. No offence, Kanye. :P
  • 'mmmmmmmmmmmm' - I'm presuming this was from my MMMMMM BOP post. Wow, that must've been popular. wut.
  • 'peeta drawings' - ok cool. It could be from anything. I do love Peeta, I have made that clear.
  • 'the most awesome thing in the world for real' - ME.
  • 'cedric diggory actor' - lolwut. I'm not the biggest Cedric Diggory fan, mainly because he's so arrogant. And as for the actor who plays him... well, not much of a fan either. :/
  • 'josh hutcherson as a little kid' - wut. Again, you'll be majorly disappointed if you love JHutch and read my blog. I'm not a fan, never have been, never* will be.
  • 'blonde actor' - Chord Overstreet? He's the love of my life, the one I'd do everything for. He plays Sam on Glee, and is so utterly gorgeous. <3
*Well, maybe in the future, idk. I want to see if he does a good job of playing Peeta. He better do a good job. Peeta was my favourite character and I hope that never changes.

No comments: