Wednesday, February 22, 2012

GLEE STUFF

So, I watched the Regionals episode of Glee yesterday.

The good parts:
  • New Directions won! YIPPEE. They are going to Nationals! Look out, Jesse, the girl you have a crush on is getting married you're going down!
  • Sam Evans. Always the best part of Glee episodes. ALWAYS. Especially in Season 3, because he's so different... more confident.
  • Rory. He's so cute and adorable. When Mr Schue gave him peanut butter, my whole computer exploded with cuteness. BE CUTER, RORY, I DARE YOU.
  • Sebastian and his little meerkat face.
  • Finchel getting married. It's going to be hilarious. They'll be married, and then they'll go back to their separate houses and be like, "Yeah, see you tomorrow at school." lol, as if they could afford to buy their own house. I hope Jesse is invited to the wedding. I want to see his reaction. :P
  • Sue having a baby. Aw. I really want to know who the father is. My guess is Ricky Martin. What a sexy baby it will be! Coming out of the womb with duende and passion in its non-existant pants. Mm.
  • Eating lollipops to help with the morning sickness when you're preggerz. I'll note that one down for later. ;)
Bad parts:
  • Karofsky. His "friends" at his new school painted F*G (it wasn't censored, but I'm censoring it here) on his locker, and wrote mean things on his Facebook. Poor thing. I'm not the biggest fan of Karofsky, but some kids can be so cruel. :(
  • When some asshole truck driver smashed into Quinn's car. I bet it was Ryan Murphy. ;____; I don't want Quinn to die! I want her to win Nationals in Glee Club and in Cheerios, I want her to go to Yale, she deserves good things! Not being stuck in a wheelchair or something... no offence, Artie.
All in all, the episode was good. Except for the two bad parts. Which were bad and depressing and I really can't wait till April 10th to find out what happens.
jfc.

No comments: