Thursday, February 16, 2012

TINNNNNN ROOF... RUSTED!

So, I finished reading The Power Of Six. So, there'll be no more Power of Six updates. :P'
It was really good. Except John was a major asshole.
And SAMMY. He got stuck in the mountain and is probably dead... or something. Creys. Sam was my favourite. ;____;

My next order of business will be to watch I Am Number Four (the movie).
Whenever that is, I hope it's soon. I'm desperate to see the awesomeness that is Dianna Agron.

I've been watching Glee lately.
The Valentine's Day episode was good and bad.
My otp (Rory and Sugar) became canon, even if it was only for an episode or whatever. idk.
My other otp (Sam and Mercedes) decided not to start dating, which was very upsetting to see my Sammy so sad. But Mercedes broke up with Shane so that's good, I guess?
Blaine was awesome, and sang Loveshack and was just generally awesome.
Kurt was adorable.
Brittana kissed!
Samuel (a joint winner of Glee Project) made his debut. I was so glad they didn't make him into a homophobic Christian. jfc.

And yeah.
Regionals is next week!
I hope the New Directions win. :D
(But I love Sebastian, hahaha, so it will break my heart to see his little meerkat face so sad. HAHAHA.)

Bye.