Monday, March 5, 2012

The biggest reason why I love Jennifer Lawrence:

Okay, there are many reasons why I like Jennifer Lawrence*. She's cute, lovable, gorgeous, everything that I'm not, etc etc.

And I adore Katniss too, okay.
But one of the scenes in Hunger Games, when Peeta and Katniss were on the roof and book-Peeta was saying he wanted to die an honourable death and not be some pawn in the Capitol's stupid games, and book-Katniss was all d'urg and "um wtf are you on about Peeta your a crazy nut omg get out" or something. And it really peeved me off because I like Katniss yet in that scene, she was the biggest stuck-up bitch.

And I know we've only seen trailers, not the actual movie, but when Jennifer Lawrence is in that scene and movie-Peeta goes, "when I die, I want to just be me" and movie-Katniss goes, "I just can't afford to think like that". And I'm like, "SHE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A STUCK-UP BITCH!"
Either JLaw is a terrible actor and didn't play Katniss right in that scene, or they changed it so Katniss isn't so stuck-up.
Anyway, I love JLaw and I reckon she'll do a super job of Katniss. :D

*who I nicknamed JLaw, for obvious reasons. Josh Hutcherson is JHutch, and Liam Hemsworth is Sex God. :P

No comments: