Sunday, February 12, 2012

THE POWER OF SIX update

So, your best friend has a crush on a girl, which is more obvious than my crush on Daisy Thomas. And you, in your total insomnia mood, decide to go for a walk with that girl holding hands.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

I mean, yes, John and Six were invisible on their walk but ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
Look John, you asshole. Just because you are a somewhat long distance from your gorgeous girlfriend, doesn't mean you have to go on night walks with another girl who you may or may not have a crush on.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

I don't mean to be a bitch, or maybe I do. Anyway John, I will relish the chapter where Sarah is interrogated by the police/Mogadorians/her mother, and I will celebrate if she tattles on you. Because you deserve it. You're an asshole, John, and you don't deserve to date someone like Dianna Agron. You don't even deserve someone's grandma.
Bye.

No comments: