Thursday, February 2, 2012

I AM NUMBER FOUR idea

Why don't they just find a big truck (like a garbage truck or a huge bulldozer) and when the Mogadorians come, they drive right over the top of them. Or something.

I mean, it worked for Ellie & co in Tomorrow When The War Began. They needed to get an injured Lee out of the town, so Ellie stole a huge truck and drove out. It was invincible to the enemies' bullets. They were safe.

I'm no rocket scientist (I study how chemicals react, not rockets) but this idea seems very flawless. Come on, John, I dare you to comment and explain why my idea wouldn't work. Quit fighting the evil aliens, and come on my blag. Do it. I dare you. Prove me wrong.

Seriously, you guys. In my last blag post, I said 'don't ever give up hope', but what if I have? What if I believe John and Sarah won't survi--- NO! Snap out of it, Laura! Think of Sarah's pretty face and how cute she is! Think of the perfect couple that John and Sarah are! Think! They will survive! They will triumph over the evil aliens! Hope!

No comments: