Thursday, February 2, 2012

FANFIC #92834034

I chucked the ball hard, and Wadey caught it with his special blue and green gloves.
Then he threw it back and I caught it in my sequined gloved hands. Hee hee!
"Nice," Wadey said, nodding in approval at my catching.
"Thanks," I said, grinning, "You're good too."
We kept passing the ball back and forth, throwing it harder and harder at each other.
"Are you ready for the game tonight?" I asked.
"Yeah, you bet," Wadey replied, smiling.

Suddenly I heard a sound behind me.
I swivelled around, just as Wadey had thrown the ball. It hit me in the back. "Ow," I cried, rubbing my back and staring at the stranger in Wadey's backyard.
"Who are you?" Wadey asked, also staring at the stranger.
"Virat Kohli," the stranger said, very d'urggggingly, "D'urg."
"YOU CENTURY-MAKING BITCH!" I yelled, fiercely.
"D'urg?" Kohli said.
"Laura, we won anyway," Wadey told me quietly, "Don't worry."
I grabbed a pie from my back pocket and chucked it hard. The blueberry pie went straight into Kohli's face, turning his whole face blue.
"Bam!" I cried, happily, high-fiving Wadey. "My bff has taught me well."
THE END~.

Author's Note: Wadey is the new AUS wicket-keeper. He doesn't throw pies. But I do! :D

No comments: