Tuesday, February 7, 2012

THE POWER OF SIX update

So, apparently, the police have labelled John and Henri "international terrorists" and the whole Paradise city is in uproar.

This is bad. Not for John, I'm sure he'll survive. It's bad for Sarah. She'll get interrogated, whether it's by the local police (not so bad) or Mogadorians (so bad that she could die).
If she releases crucial information to John's whereabouts, that's okay. John wouldn't mind, because if she was threatened to give that information, John would prefer she was alive rather than dead. So would I.

Anyway, I hope all is well. Apparently there's another book coming out in August 2012. Ugh. I can't wait that long! Now I'll have to read The Power Of Six as sloooooooooooow as I caaaaaaaaaaaaaan, draaaaaaaaaagging oooooooout eeeeeeeeeeeeeveryyyy wooooooooooooord as if theyyyyyyyy arrrrrrrrrrre veryyyyyy impooooooooooooooortant. :P

No comments: