Friday, December 17, 2010

FANFIC #276

I feel like writing another fanfic. Even though you stalkers couldn't give a crap about my epic fanfics, you can put up with them anyway. :P

~FANFIC~
In another time zone, me and Mitchie sat outside the WACA, soaking up the sunshine.
"La di da," Mitchie mused, happily. He'd just finished playing cricket for the day, and was feeling very joyful.
Naturally, I was jumping out of my skin, because of Mitchie's awesomeness at cricket.

A guy drove past us going really fast.
We didn't notice who he was, until he braked suddenly and said, "Mitch, I want your phone number."
I gave him a fierce look. "Whaaaaaat?"
Kevin Pietersen repeated himself. "Mitch, d'urg? Phone number? Please?"
Mitchie shook his head. "Get lost," he said, frowning at Kevin.

I opened my bag and started to get the pies out. Mitchie beat me to it and grabbed one pie and shoved it straight into Pietersen's ugly face.
"Go Mitchie!" I yelled.
But Mitchie kept going. He got another pie, and shoved that in Pietersen's face.
"Bam!" I cried, grinning.
Mitchie ended up throwing four more pies into Pietersen's ugly face.
"D'urg?" KP asked, his face covered in custard and pastry.

"Hahaha," I said, high-fiving Mitchie, "That's the best 6-faaa of the day!"
Mitchie grinned back. "Uh huh."
THE END~.

Ashes update:
Mitch Johnson got 6 wickets(a 6-faaaa!), Harris got three, and Siddle got 1. Yay.
And (t)Watto and MHuss are going to make a big lead for Australia and bat all today and most of tomorrow. :D.
England were all bowled out for 187 in 1st innings. Shaaaaaaame.
But the hard part comes later when Australia have to get ANOTHER 10 wickets to win the game. :)

No comments: