Tuesday, December 7, 2010

YOUR FACE.

Well. I probably haven't blogged properly in ages. Like, besides the fanfics and stuff. (They are good fanfics, I'd totally read them if I were you.)

I've been watching the Ashes lately. (the cricket- Australia vs England.)
Australia hasn't been doing too well. Like, they were lucky to get a draw for the first match, but in the second match, EVERYTHING was going England's way. :(.
(Well, maybe it was because England > Australia, and their batting and bowling was way better, but whatever. It could've been just luck. Who knows?)

Oh well. Australia can win the next three Test matches, no problem. Just bring in some other players, maybe Hauritz (cos he has experience at Test cricket, right?).
And I don't know who can substitute Marcus North, because you'd need someone who can score runs AND bowl a bit too.
And maybe drop a bowler. idk, maybe Bollinger?

La la la. :)
I watched Glee on Monday night. It was a repeat but still good. ^____^
I so hope that they put the Glee Christmas episode on TV in December, and not next year in March or whenever the ratings season starts again. :/.

Anyway, I am awesome. :P
Goodbye for now, peeps!

No comments: