Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Just the obligatory New Year post in which I tell you all my New Year's Resolutions that I'm probably going to end up breaking but whatev. :P

2011. Twenty eleven. MMXI. The year Collingwood wins its 16th premiership. Etc. Etc.

Anyway, happy new year to my awesome 20 followers! And don't even bother unfollowing me this year, because I have a team of Gremlins that instantly finds you and sets your entire family on fire. :P

What did everyone do on New Year's Eve?
I went into the city with some friends. We caught the train, then went to Crown, then walked along Southbank where we saw the fireworks. It was amazing. It was all like, "FIREWORKZ!!!111!!1!!~". And then Katy Perry came along.
(I'm joking, Katy Perry wasn't there. And she wouldn't have kissed me at midnight anyway, due to the fact that I wasn't wearing cherry chapstick. Whatever.)

:D.