Thursday, December 16, 2010

MY 2010 NANOWRIMO.

(click on it to make it bigger.)
I copied the text from my 2010 NaNoWriMo story and pasted it in Wordle.
The above image is the final result.

So, pretty much, I used the word "Sam", "Jack", "Melly" and "Jess" quite a bit. They were the four main characters in my story, so it makes sense. :)

A little recap of my story:
Melly (main character) has been to several different schools but can't make friends at any of them. So, she goes to McKinley High (the school where Glee is set) and meets Sam (blonde guy in Glee). They start dating and are really good friends, until Sam's ex-girlfriend Jess goes to the school. Sam starts dating his ex again, then they both get expelled (I know, it's weird), so Melly is all alone. She makes friends with Mercedes (a girl in the Glee Club) and Ellie (new girl). Sam goes to another school, gets expelled from that, and goes back to McKinley High in a disguise of brown hair and alias of Matt. He befriends Melly and Ellie, who have no idea about his real identity. Then, Sam rings up Melly to explain that Matt was actually him and wants to be friends again. Melly accepts, and is happy that Sam is back at school with her.

And yeah. Long paragraph, I know. And it's a pretty crap story, but hey, I got to 50,000 words! Hahahaha. :P

No comments: