Sunday, December 12, 2010

AWESOME.

So, today I made muffins. There was a banana sitting on the bench, and it was about to go black, so I made these epic banana muffins. :P.

I don't know why I chose pink icing. I couldn't find any cocoa (because I totally wanted to do chocolate icing) so I had to choose either red, yellow, green or blue food colouring.

And I chose red. Because it's Christmas coming up, so I thought, "Hey, why not?"
But they turned out pink. (I should've known that white icing sugar + red food colouring = pink. Whatever I was doing in art class in primary school, I don't know.)
(There's nothing wrong with pink, though. I just wanted Christmas, is all.)

Anyway, they are muffin-cupcake hybrids. Because they aren't in little cups (so I can't call them cupcakes), yet they are iced like a cupcake (hence they can't be muffins).
And everyone loves a hybrid, right? RIGHT?!

My muffins are totally awesome, that they make Masterchef's creations look like poo. Hahahaha. :P.
Matt P would be silly to give my muffins anything under 12/10. Ha!

And yeah.
Good times.
I get bored sometimes. Clearly, I need to get out more. :/.

Hm. Glee is on tonight! ^_____^
It's the episode where they bake cupcakes (coincidence? I think not) and they can't sell them so Puck gets some drugs and then, the cupcakes sell really quickly. And all the money goes to Artie, so that he can travel to Sectionals with the rest of the team. :D.

Also in the episode: Sue's older sister who is Down's Syndrome. It's so cute and happy, watching Sue and her sister. :).

That is all.
See ya later, peeps.

EDIT: Has anyone ever been on Dear Blank, Please Blank?
It's pretty funny.
Anyway, I found this one:

Dear Cupcakes,
The fact that you cover yourselves up with icing says a lot about your self-esteem.
Sincerely, Muffins.

Yeah. Obviously, my epic cupcakes have self-esteem issues. Great. :(.

No comments: