Tuesday, December 28, 2010

THE ASHES.

So, Australia can't win the Ashes. Poo. :(
But they can still draw the series! Hahahaha. :P

Anyway, I'm no expert but I think Australia need a spinner. Like, an actual spinner. Doherty was good and I think they should've kept him but he didn't have much Test experience.
(I don't know why they want Michael Beer in the team because he has no Test experience, but whatever. The selectors probably have ulterior motives.)

Whatever.
I don't see what's wrong with Nathan Hauritz. (If you have any ideas, post a comment. I'd like to know.)
He's a good spinner! Why is he not selected in the team?
And he can make runs. Sometimes. I'm sure he could have made as many runs as Doherty, maybe even more.

Also, as well as a spinner, Australia need some middle order batsmen. (Or maybe just some batsmen, regardless of whether they are middle order or not.)
-MHuss can stay, he's been good in the first three Tests.
-Clarke should be dropped. idk.
-Ponting can stay.
-(t)Watto can stay. (Funny story: I has a poster in my room of Shane Watson. And it clearly says "TEAMWORK" on top. How ironic.)
-Haddin is definitely staying.
-Smith might stay. I don't think they should've replaced Marcus North with a bowler, but Smith is an alright batsman. Not much compared to North, but whatever.
-Siddle can stay, and may as well join the middle order after his 40 runs at the MCG. (But he should restrain himself from mis-timing his sixes. What even.)
-Hughes can stay. We shall overlook his run-out and blame (t)Watto for that. :P
-Johnson should go. But then again, Bollinger isn't much good with the bat either and neither is Hilfy. (My suggestion is Clint McKay but I know that will be ignored.)
-Hilfenhaus can stay. Batting is poor, but his super bowling is good.

I really want Harris to stay, because he's probably the best bowler (after Siddle and Hilfy).
But he's injured. :(

Anyway, I suppose Khawajahaja can come into the team, right? RIGHT?! /wishful thinking.
:P