Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FANFIC #275

~FANFIC~
"La la la," I said, bored. It was raining heavily, as me and Mitchie stared out the window sadly.
December promised summer and sun and fun times to be had! But all we could see was the gloominess out of the windows of the pie shop.

"Let's get another pie!" Mitchie said, brightly.
So we did. And we ate the hot apple pie, enjoying every last bit of it. Mmm.

Our moods dampened when the pie was finished. "If only I was going to Adelaide, y'know," Mitchie said, glumly, "I'd get away from the east coast, leaving the rain behind me~".
"Yah, too true," I agreed, sadly, "If only."

Minutes went by. Then it turned into hours.
But before hours could even think about turning into days, a guy walked into the shop.
"Howdy," the guy said, taking off his hat and glancing around at the shop, "I'm off to Adelaide tomorrow, d'urg, I need a pie for a snack, y'know?"
The shopkeeper looked at him. "What flavour pie?"
"D'urggg," the guy said, "A custard one."

When the shopkeeper gave the custard pie to the guy, I finally realised who it was. Andrew Strauss.
"Ah, you century-making bitch!" I yelled, jumping up and grabbing the pie off him.
"D'urggg?" Strauss asked.
I was about to chuck the pie at him, but I slipped on something wet on the floor. As I fell, the pie fell from my grasp. "Nooooo!" I screamed, falling to the floor, "The pie, the pie!"
Mitchie was already on it, standing up and swooping down on the pie before Strauss.
In an ineffable pie-throwing motion, Mitchie chucked the pie right in Strauss' face. Score!

"Hahaha," I said, still on the floor. I reached up to high-five Mitchie, and then he helped me up.
"Teamwork," Mitchie said, grinning.
THE END~.

(Note to reader: Comment the story if you wish for any characters to appear in a fanfic.)

No comments: