Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MOVIES.

Ahh, Eclipse comes out today.
This picture (above) is of Bella Swan and Jacob Black sharing a sleeping bag (because Bella was cold, and Jacob has an unnatural temperature higher than normal) and Edward is sitting nearby, reading Jacob's thoughts.
And Jacob and Bella are gazing into each other's eyes, waiting for the moment when they can produce some Black Swan dip with the ever-blossoming love.
(I wanted Bella to choose Jacob. He was so cute, and I felt sorry for him when the evil vampires broke his arm or something, and he was injured).

I actually want to see this movie.
Mainly for the cute cuddly dogs, and Seth and Leah. Because Seth and Leah were, by far, my favourite characters.
And yeah.

I also want to see Toy Story 3 at the movies. :D.
I loved the first two movies and really want to see the last one. Apparently, it's really good.
And yes, I'm still a kid. Seeing kiddy, cartoon movies. stfu.

So yeah.
:D.

2 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

I want to see Eclipse too. But only so I can mock it.
I really want to see Toy Story 3. And my friend says the new Shrek is pretty good too.

Laura said...

Yeah, I want to see the new Shrek. But I never saw the previous Shrek movie, fail whale. :/.