Thursday, June 24, 2010

JOANNE LEFT ON MASTERCHEF.

Yes, you read the title correctly.
Joanne was eliminated.
Woot.
Thank God, because she was really starting to annoy me.
And when Joanne went home, only her husband and kids were waiting for her. And normally, when someone goes home after being eliminated, a whole ton of people are waiting for them. :P.

Anyway, I watched Glee last night.
Omg.
BEST PART: Puck singing Good Vibrations or whatever the song was called.
And then, I liked the ending, where the New Directions sang Give Up The Funk (or something) in front of the Vocal Adrenaline. And at the end, Jesse was like, "They pulled out the one thing we couldn't do: Funk. I feel so depressed."
HAHA, SUCK IT, JESSE. :P.
I hated Jesse so much, especially when he organised the egging in the carpark. Booooo.

And when Will and Terri were signing the divorce papers, Terri looked so different. wtf. Like, I knew it was Terri because there were divorce papers on the table and Will was there.
She looked different. idk.
But when she spoke, I knew it was her. Haha.

And that whole thing with Terri and Finn was just weird. At first, I thought Will had come into the shop and was planning on re-uniting with Terri. And I was like, "NOOOOOOOOO!" but then it was just Terri's imagination. :D.

Oh and I liked Quin's funky singing/dancing. She's pretty awesome, okay.
And now I know where Quin's been living for the past few weeks. Like, when Quin told her parents she was preggerz, she had to go live with Finn. But then, when Quin and Finn broke up, they never said who Quin was living with.
She was living with Puck in her post-Finn days. And because she got tired of Puck's mum's criticisms of her fatness (and everyone else's criticisms), Quin moved in to Mercedes' house (in the "Funk" episode, as Mercedes and Quin seem to have bonded over their "we're too fat for the Cheerios" connection).
I feel updated. It feels good. :D.

Anyhoo, it sucks that the last episode of Glee Season 1 won't be on for two weeks. I can't wait that long, nooooo!
And I've already had the result of Regionals spoiled for me, due to a certain person's Facebook status update. Ugh. :/.

Say hi to your mum for me, etc etc. :P.

No comments: