Saturday, July 3, 2010

YAY.

In the middle of round 14, this is how the ladder stands.
And the team at the top is the most awesome team ever. :D.
So, in order for the ladder to stay like this, Melbourne and North Melbourne need to get their arses into gear. :P.

And I went to the West Coast vs Collingwood game.
It was really good, especially since Collingwood kicked 6 goals in the 1st quarter and West Coast kicked none. Haha.
And then, in the 3rd quarter, Collingwood kicked, like, 9 goals. And Didak really knows how to entertain a crowd. Like, the whole stadium was pretty much filled with Collingwood fans so when Didak kicked three goals in about 5 minutes, everyone was loving it. (Well, except the West Coast fans, but whatever).

And everytime Josh Kennedy was lining up for goal, everyone sitting near me would just laugh at his run-up. Aw. I like your stuttering run-up style, Josh Kennedy, I think it's awesome. :D.

And yeah.
Oh and I nearly got 8 in my footy tipping (if St Kilda, Geelong and Sydney win) but Essendon and their hopelessness just had to let me down. Booooo. I took a risk in tipping Essendon anyway, but I thought they were capable of winning a game interstate. FAIL WHALE.

Speaking of playing games in Adelaide, Collingwood has to go to Adelaide to play Port Adelaide. Oh yeah, get ready Port Adelaide, be ready for a thrashing. :P.
And it's Dale Thomas and Harry O'Brien's 100th game! Yay.

So yeah.
Say hi to your mum for me, etc etc.

2 comments:

Fred said...

lololololololololol

Laura said...

Yeah, my blog is pretty funny, Fred!
Glad you like it!