Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'M ON HOLIDAYS~.

Yo, guys! :D.
I have finished all my exams, yay.
And now, it's just sit back and do nothing for four whole weeks. ;).

I haven't done much lately (so there isn't much to blog about, sorry).
But I did watch the Melbourne vs Collingwood game on Monday.
Great game. First Collingwood was dominating, and then Melbourne dominated, but the scoreboard showed an even match.
And Collingwood kicked 22 behinds. Aww.

See, I told you all (a few blog posts ago) that Collingwood players should adopt Josh Kennedy's kicking/run-up style when going for goal. I'm smart, okay, just listen to me!
(Well, actually, the main problem wasn't the kicking goals, it was the fact that Collingwood's forward 50 was like a peak-hour train, I kid you not. Packed. Crowded. Every man and his dog was in there. lolwhut).

Anyhoo, Collingwood will be playing Sydney in two weeks, so Sydney will be copping a thrashing, haha.
:P.
And Collingwood will be back to its proper self, smashing teams with 13+ goalkickers, woooo~.
(And not many behinds, lol. They've kicked enough behinds this year to last them a lifetime, they won't bother kicking any more...).

And yeah, say hi to your mum for me, etc etc.

2 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

Yay! Holidays!
And I have another award for you over at my blog. Check it out.

Laura said...

lol, yay!

And an award, sweet!