Monday, June 28, 2010

MY LIFE ACCORDING TO... BOOKS!

I received this from Penguins Quack, who didn't really tag me but then again, who can be bothered tagging these days?

Using only titles from books on your bookshelf, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people you like and include me. Try not to repeat a title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Are you a male or female: Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock.

Describe yourself: Everything Beautiful by Simmone Howell. :D.

How do you feel: Undine by Penni Russon. (No idea what "undine" means. But it sounds good).

Where do you currently live: Town by James Roy.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Tomorrow, When the War Began by John Marsden.

Your favourite form of transportation: Apostle Bird by Gary Disher.

Your best friend is: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. (I have great best friends, okay!).

You and your best friends are: Surf Sisters - Laurine Croasdale. (Okay, okay, me and my friends don't surf, but whatever okay!).

What's the weather like: Different Seasons by Stephen King.

Favourite time of day: Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld. (Midnight is awesome, okay? That's when I'm asleep!).

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Queen Kat, Carmel and St. Jude: Get A Life by Maureen McCarthy.

What is life to you: Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.

Your relationship: Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta. (Still looking for the right dude, lmao).

Your fear: The Maharajah's Ghost by Sophie Masson.

What is the best advice you have to give: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

Thought for the Day: Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.

How would you like to die: Loathing Lola by William Kostakis.

My soul's present condition: King Dork by Frank Portman.

My motto: Find Your Tribe by Rebecca Sparrow.

Yeah, I suck at this. Oh well, I tried. :D.
And here's some good news:

I reached 6,000 tweets today! Yeah, bring out the balloons and cake! All you dear readers of my blog can have a piece of the cake! Woooo~.

1 comment:

William Kostakis said...

I... think that's a compliment... Thanks?